A couple Google searches didn’t turn up what I was looking for, to add a Google Calendar I had created and made Public, to my iPhone. I documented the steps taken in the event others might find this useful. Enjoy.
2016 #RSAC Party Calendar: https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/rsaconfevents%40gmail.com/public/basic.ics
1. Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars
2. Select Add Account
3. Select Other
4. Select Add Subscribed Calendar
5. Enter the .ics link (e.g. https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/rsaconfevents%40gmail.com/public/basic.ics)
6. Info will be pulled in. Feel free to adjust the description.
7. Enter the Calendar app. Select Calendars on the bottom middle.
8. Scroll down and select the Subscribed Calendar.
9. Go back to Calendar and check that your info is pulled in.
10. You should be done.